Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thing 13

I found the comments by other users sometimes interesting and sometimes helpful. I can see the potential for this tool when doing research, but I really like the idea of accessing my bookmarks from any computer.
On YouTube, I watched "Social Networking in Plain English"--it was aimed right at my level of understanding.I will return and watch this person's "Wikis in Plain English". One person commented "....well done. Could you guys make one on Blog(s)in plain English?" I was amused.
On BibSonomy, I read the top 10 dystopian novels for teenagers according to Gemma Malley. I found one that I really want to read. I recognized the author's name but not the title.
Lastly, I read "Why and How to use Blogs to Promote Your Library's Services" by Darlene Fichter. It had a good explanation of why Blogs are faster and easier than adding content to a website.

No comments: