Sunday, September 2, 2007

Thing 14

Under Technorati's Advanced Search-I did get different results. The Blog Directory had 566 blogs. The Keyword search yielded 26,919 hits--a real hodgepodge. And I didn't find much under Tags.
I looked at Copyblogger under "Top Favorited Blog"--the tips for finding writing time weren't new, but were a good refresher. "Top Searches" seemed more strange than useful--but would probably take more time than I had to locate useful information.
And under "Top Blogs"--I looked at Boing Boing (interesting), Gizmodo (probably more interesting to technology buffs)and PostSecret, which interested me because of the book.
I sometimes found this site almost overwhelming. I am tempted to sign up and enter some topics on their Watchlist.
And lastly, I found a site that Annette introduced me to -"I can Has Cheezburger?". If you like cats and cleverness, it's a very amusing site.

No comments: