Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thing 20

This is "SHOES:THE FULL VERSION"--warning--if you are offended by naughty language, don't watch this. However, if you love shoes as much as I do, it may amuse you.
I am familiar with YouTube because well-meaning friends,usually my really YOUNG friends, are forever dragging me to a computer terminal and insisting that I watch this or that. I also looked at "March of the Librarians", videos from my favorite British rock/pop group, and after entering the term "book reviews" found "The Big Read: Fahrenheit 451" from the Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library system. This looked like a good example of what some creative person could do on our library website. I also found quite a few Harry Potter videos under "book reviews"--I started to watch one but decided it was too long (8 + minutes). I had to keep moving. I may return, however, because I am interested in what is being created for the final H.P. title.

4 comments:

AnnetteCK said...

You know you can make that link clickable by highlighting a word (like the name of the video) clicking the link icon at the top of the composing screen, and inserting the address.
In these comments you can only use HTML so I'm going to experiment and see if I can make a link.

AnnetteCK said...

Nope--didn't work.

AnnetteCK said...

LOL at the vid BTW.

jeahand said...

I wanted a clickable link, but didn't know why it wasn't highlighted--I think you answered my question with your HTML comment. Çlever girl! If there is a way to do it, I'm sure you will find it.