Sunday, September 16, 2007

Thing 21

I spent most of my time on Yahoo Podcasts. I entered book reviews and children's book reviews--which had far fewer entries. This was also true of Podcast.net and Podcastalley.com-the latter gave me a mix of J and A reviews. I listened to Nancy Pearl, someone on Book Voyages, and Children's Book Radio. I discovered that not everyone has a voice suited to podcasting. I would have to include myself in this category, having heard recordings of my own voice.
I am an iPod woman , and I love iTunes. I felt really clever when I burned my first CD !
Merlin site -commented on this back in Thing 17. It doesn't seem as well put-together as other sites I've looked at. I listened to and watched a clip from Nini's Vodcast.

This is from NPR, regarding a lost Pearl Buck manuscript-very interesting-

This is an RSS feed from Podcast.net--Youth Radio on KQED-FM-

No comments: